A well-known and highly profitable financial services provider based in London is seeking a Campaign Manager to create campaigns to drive consumer loyalty. This role is a 9-month fixed-term contract.
- Create and implement B2C marketing campaigns to drive new loyalty and cross-sell strategies to improve share of wallet
- Execute marketing campaigns within associated budget for each assigned campaign
- Try and continuously improve approach and end-goal
- Understand stakeholder requirements
- Work with cross functional teams to develop briefs and execute
- Experience of designing and implementing consumer loyalty campaigns with a digital focus
- B2C Financial services experience would be an advantage
- Experience within a hands-on role is essential
- Relevant Business or Marketing degree
- Experience in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to start ASAP
- UK experience is essential
- customer experience
- customer strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'