Salary: £24,000 starting salary
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
From a UK print publisher to the best international specialist media and information company in the world. The company's market-leading brands help their audiences when it really matters - from buying their next car to changing their careers. It takes true expertise to earn that kind of trust, which is why they only employ market specialists.
The company's five values are not empty words to trot out at company meetings. Every judgement they make is benchmarked against them: Integrity. Creativity. Expertise. Independence. Dynamism.
In the commercial team, their business is to help advertisers reach the right audiences at the right time. They are experts who know how to make the most of their client's spend. And with a global audience of almost 20 million engaged consumers and professionals, they're almost certain to do just that. Their clients are looking for ROI and the company has proved time and again that we know how to deliver.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and driven graduate looking to get a start in digital media.
The company's Campaign Management team have a fast paced and exciting environment, responsible for delivering our client's advertising and delivering outstanding ROI. They're looking for a motivated individual to take a hands-on role in all levels of advertising operations. The successful candidate will have superior campaign management skills, be enthused and capable at sharing these skills, will be able to thrive and grow with the job in a fast paced, high growth environment, be flexible and willing to tackle new opportunities.
The Campaign Manager manages a portfolio of campaigns with a core responsibility to deliver commercially sold campaigns that achieve sales and client's goals - predominantly focused on impressions, clicks, acquisitions and leads. Through strong analysis of campaign performance across the company's network of sites, the Campaign Manager will optimise activity to deliver outstanding results and value for both the site and its clients. The role is part of a wider team and the successful candidate will have significant responsibility and become a key member of the team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Planning and Goal Setting
- Works with clients, sales and account managers to set achievable and valuable goals for individual campaigns and advertisers. This could include branding targets of engagement metrics, click performance, leads etc
- Plans client activity through Haymarket's adbooking tool to forecast, check availability and confirm bookings
- Is responsible for ensuring the full delivery of a campaign as contracted/ordered
- Works with Audience Acquisition and Marketing teams to deliver traffic requirements
- Provides campaign reporting both internally and externally
- Responsible for ensuring the success of campaigns against agreed campaign goals
- Ensures conversion tracking is enabled where necessary
- Conducts detailed campaign performance analysis for example, against other campaigns, across site(s), inventory types, audience segments or other targeting options to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Plan and implement tests that produce statistically significant results that can be used to improve campaign performance
- Schedules campaign optimisation recommendations
- Produce presentations on campaign performance showing trends, analysis, learnings and actionable recommendations with the goal of retaining and increasing client spend
- Experience of DFP or other adserving technology (desirable but not essential)
- Highly analytical
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Numerate and strong maths skills
- A relevant degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- First-rate client management skills
- Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's
- A fast learner who can work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Highly motivated to work in the field of digital advertising
Sound interesting? If so, click APPLY to be considered for the role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles such as; Campaign Coordinator, Advertising Manager, Campaign Consultant, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Guru, Marketing Consultant, Magazine Advertising Manager, Motoring Advertising Manager, Automotive Campaign Manager, Graduate Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Advertising Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Consultant
- Campaign Coordinator
- Campaign Consultant
- Marketing Guru
- Magazine Advertising Manager
- Motoring Advertising Manager
- Automotive Campaign Manager
- Graduate Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job