We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Customer Engagement team. This role will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels, provide campaign migration planning support, train clients in tool to become experts themselves.
Candidates will need experience of campaign development, quality assurance, data management, deployment and reporting. They will work as part of a fast-paced, client-responsive team. There will be a strong support structure and specific training on platforms and our QA standards, but we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to support multiple accounts and campaigns from day one. This role may require to be onsite at clients, so it is important that the candidate is willing to be out of the office and travel as and when required, as well as having strong client facing skills. Whilst the team is well supported by a Project Management Office, we are looking for someone who can prioritise and manage their workload autonomously, responding to briefs on time, budget and above all to a high-quality standard. The candidate will gain experience working across a range of leading international brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Automotive and Utility sectors. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be able to quickly grow as the team develops and we continue to win new work.
- Campaign build and execution:
- Data selection and manipulation of target audiences
- Implementation of complex campaign journeys
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Timely deployment of campaigns
- Quality Assurance and proofing of campaign content and creative
- Email updates using our Email Studio
- Providing helpdesk user support to clients
Working Hours and Location
This is a full-time role and will be based at our London Offices but travel will be expected and the majority of projects will be based onsite at clients.
Skills and Attributes
- At least 1 years’ experience using one or more of the following campaign management platforms to execute campaigns; Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard), Braze, Eloqua or similar.
- Previous positions as Campaign Executive or Junior Campaign Manager with client interactions
- Previous experience building out multi-channel campaign journeys using campaign management tools
- Ability to interrogate campaign briefs and interpret campaign requirements
- Results orientated and an understanding of measuring success of campaigns
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, specifically Email, SMS and Push channels
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships across the board
- Confident with Microsoft Excel
Nice to have
- Experience with one or more of the following campaign management tools: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, Adestra, DotDigital, Eloqua
- Confident with data querying (SQL/SPSS)
- Exposure to Unica, PeopleStage, Faststats, Adobe Target, Litmus, GoogleAnalytics
- Understanding of email, social, mobile and display best practice
Package & Benefits
- We have a range of great benefits and perks including:
- Annual bonus based on group profit performance
- days holiday initially, increases by one day a year to 25 days holiday p.a.
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matching contribution made up to 5% of salary
- Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Contribution to mobile phone data and voice costs where you use a mobile phone for work (e.g. work email, user testing, calling)
- Life Insurance and Personal Accident Cover
- Group Income Protection Insurance (after three years)
- Private Health Insurance (after two years) plus family cover options
- Other benefits include: cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, PC loan, stock purchase plan
- Campaign Effectiveness
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'