- Campaign executive will support the Campaign manager and SME marketing team with producing acquisition and retention campaigns from Microsoft dynamics CRM for email, telemarketing and direct mail campaigns
- To assist with the data management for acquisition and retention campaigns via Dynamics CRM
- To interrogate the Dynamics CRM system, analysing/ collating/ summarising and quality checking data for input into strategic projects and campaigns.
- To work closely with both digital, brand and marketing communications functions to create highly segmented marketing campaigns
- To deliver campaign data and reporting as required accurately and on time.
- Assist as required with checking, analysing, and manipulating and summarising raw data outputs. This may include advanced Excel features for analysis
- Working with the SME marketing team on marketing planning, campaign briefs and work with the teams to ensure the objective of the brief are clear, defined and achievable.
- Good attention to detail, an enquiring mind, good problem solving ability.
- Good time management and prioritisation are essential.
- Marketing and/or CRM background
- Ability to organise numerical information in an easy to understand format;
- Microsoft office particularly excel
- Previous experience of Microsoft dynamics essential
- Previous campaign experience
- Marketing Qualification such as CIM, IDM
- Dynamics CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job