Campaign Executive, Marketing Assistant
My extremely successful client in Norwich are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to join their dynamic team on a Permanent full-time basis, within the role of Client Campaign Executive
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company
- Competitive Salary of £20,000
- Potential to grow and opportunity to develop where you could also earn bonus.
- Yearly appraisal/salary reviews
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- A warm, friendly and interesting bunch of colleagues
- Sociable working hours of Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
The main purpose of this role is to proactively support the Campaign Manager and head of partnerships in providing an excellent service to clients and partners. Also to proactively manage and seek new campaigns, clients and affiliates to meet and exceed objectives.
- Setting up and managing campaigns, getting them live with partners
- Proactively manage relationships through effective and regular communication via all methods of communication
- Understand the needs of clients, affiliates and the marketing team and bring them together to achieve the business plan
- Ensure all compliance documentation have been completed by relevant parties
- Ensure accurate tracking of all campaigns
- Answering the phone, handling queries, taking messages and dealing with queries.
- Respond to queries in a timely manner, liaising with relevant team members to complete tasks
- Support reporting officer with sales figures and finance related matters
- Weekly reporting to clients including competitor analysis and sales data
- Suggest Optimisation opportunities to clients and team members and execute accordingly
- Adhere to the business plan and provide regular feedback on performance
- Ensure Affiliates adhere to terms and conditions, providing tests where required
- Ensure competitive commercials are negotiated with all partners in line with the agreed targets
- Seek feedback from the Head of Partnerships and wider team on the performance of existing campaigns and agree changes with partners to improve performance
- Represent the Group at conferences and regularly attend Client and Affiliate meetings
- Identify partners to proactively approach to increase the variety and value of campaigns, clients and partners
- Ensure performance is in line with KPI’s
- Ad hoc projects as required
(Full training will be provided upon starting the role)
Do I have the relevant experience?
Yes, if you have...
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships and have the confidence to approach people
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to think outside the box
- A desire to succeed and deliver results to meet business objectives and goals
- A positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ approach to your work
- Experience within Digital Marketing, Marketing, or Contract/Sales Administration/ Client Support
- Commercial awareness
- A pro-active, adaptable and creative mind-set
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and think you have what it takes, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and click 'Apply', or contact Nikki Cranmer at Reed Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'