One of the UK's largest and a globally recognised loyalty consultancy are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Partner Executive. Do you enjoy building and maintaining client relationships?
With your expertise, you'll be advising leading brands on the best practices to drive revenue and growth through campaign management for various online channels, including email, app and web.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring smooth running of campaigns by working closely with both internal and external teams
- Analysing campaign performance and presenting findings to the partners and clients
- Develop a strong understanding of client brands / business and how you can support them
- Assisting with day to day management of accounts
- Loyalty market and competitor monitoring / analysis
To be successful in this role, you'll have a keen interest in either marketing or client management and good knowledge of Direct Marketing or CRM. You will also be a confident team player with a 'can do' attitude. Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and ability to multi task are highly desirable.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary and great opportunity for career progression, the company offers a fantastic selection of benefits, including a bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and a gym onsite!
- "loyalty "CRM"