One of our clients in Cardiff are looking for a Campaign & Email Marketing Manager to join their team in Cardiff.
Working within the Marketing function, the CEMM delivers successful product and service campaigns using digital and traditional marketing strategies. The role includes the management of the Marketing Graphic Designer and subsequent new roles that support delivering functional objectives.
- Working closely with the Graphic Designer and Digital Content Writer to create compelling product and service campaigns.
- Budget control for Brand awareness campaigns, engagement campaigns and retention generation campaigns
- Campaign Strategy development - this includes the social media strategy both in terms of audience engagement, content, and advertising strategy.
- Budget control for campaigns and data driven reporting on effectiveness and return
- Management of product promotion; aligning the discount model and individual product campaign strategy to best achieve the business objectives.
- Through brand management, ensuring that their products and services resonate with current and potential customers.
- The use of the Email Automation Software, (Mailchimp integration)
- Responsible for the overall content strategy including a content calendar for blogs, video, and social posting.
Specific Engagement Campaign Management Responsibilities
- Providing timely budget forecasts, onboarding and ongoing planning per product and service.
- Optimize marketing spend across vehicles and sources to maximize performance and revenue growth.
- Test new channels and approaches, whilst measuring and improving performance and efficiency to maximise revenue growth
- Own the full campaign process, developing the process and systems, managing sales team expectations, and upgrading team understanding.
- Analyze results to inform sales team of areas for future targeting.
- Showcasing campaign activity for stakeholder pre-campaign launch, including team, HoM and Directors if relevant.
Campaign and Email Marketing Manager
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from relevant stakeholders.
- Implement strategies to improve customer loyalty and retention across all products and services relevant to corporate.
- Re-develop and re-launch the Refer-a-Friend program to drive growth.
Specific Brand Management Responsibilities
- Alongside the Head of Marketing, increase brand exposure across nominated countries including the Middle East.
- Lead and develop innovative campaign plans cross functionally to raise brand awareness, acquire customers, and drive sales.
- Responsible for overseeing the 360 global marketing communications calendar, ensuring effective management of dates with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Identify, develop, and implement key product storytelling messages establishing consistent channel messaging and product alignment, and ensuring content is connected to search trends.
- Ensure Brand Governance is adhered to across all online and offline activities and channels
- Perform regular market, trends, and competitive analysis.
Specific Social Media Responsibilities
- Implementation of the social strategy (not paid)
- Day-to-day social channel community management and maintenance
- Articulating the brand’s voice online
- Developing and implementing a social calendar with the aim to increase audience engagement.
- Creating engaging digital content for the brand including imagery & short form video for use across social networks
- Engaging with consumers and potential consumers across platforms
- Reporting on social analytics monthly with the ability to act on insights, continuously aiming for improved engagement.
- Monitoring the latest trends in the social and digital arena
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'