Our client is a global leader in software and data solutions.
The Campaign Data Executive will be responsible for executing data campaigns for emails, web or social - working across the business with a variety of stakeholders. This will involve taking accountability for all aspects of our CRM (Salesforce) & Eloqua deployment platform and managing the entire data workflows end to end.
- Data mining for campaigns. Identification of key customer groups to target and ways in which to use data to personalise communications.
- Ultimately building a detailed appreciation of all customer & prospect data available within DMD / Eloqua and Salesforce, manage and govern their data warehouse environment.
- Contribute to enabling large and complex data sets to be presented and accessed in a simple and intuitive format for all users, including linking multiple datasets from different sources for integrated analysis
- Build of campaigns. Using their CRM platform(s) to build multi segment and highly personalised campaigns, to be either automated (based on triggers) or as one off event based.
Key skills required
- Ideally you’ll have experience working within SaaS / software or B2B industries.
- You’ll have experience using of content management systems and email service providers (ESPs).
- Experience within automation either Eloqua or Salesforce.com would be beneficial.
Salary and Benefits
£27k - £33k plus great benefits like 37 days A/L.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job