TUI are looking to transform the 'On Holiday' customer experience using CRM activity to drive service communications and develop commercial potential through the sale of ancillaries while on holiday e.g. excursions.
The CRM Planning Manager is responsible for building the selections, personalisation logic and supporting the development of campaign multi-channel templates for the On Holiday marketing program as set out by the Group CRM Managers. You will also provide front-line support for TUI Destination Services and market questions around the development of the On Holiday program and support the forum of cross-market CRM Planning managers to optimise activity.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
The role holder will support in the development and build of manual and automated marketing campaigns in IBM Campaign, Campaign Self Service and IBM Marketing Cloud.
One of your key responsibilities will be working closely with the Group and UK CRM Managers deliver campaign workflows and selections within IBM Campaign to agreed deadlines. Specifically, this includes the build, testing, production verification and maintenance of the common program ‘My Holiday’. Alongside the common program, the role will also support in the build of any other specific programmes, which include additional campaigns in the On Holiday program and any additional campaigns outside of these programmes.
The CRM Planning Manager defines and builds business selection, suppression and personalisation requirements for the On Holiday programme working with both the TUI Destination Services team, local markets and the Group Marketing team to implement programs and ensure User Acceptance Testing is conducted prior to go live. Specifically, the role holder will be responsible for
- Build of each individual campaign selection, QA of build, verify data inputs and outputs
- Testing of workflows to ensure the correct set up for each campaign is in place and runs as expected
- Production verification of each workflow to ensure these are acceptable to go live
- Maintenance of workflows supporting the Group Destination Service and Group Marketing team in identifying and resolving issues within campaigns or changes required as per programme priorities
With support from the CRM Designers you design and build all creative templates to support common automated CRM programs across markets. You ensure all templates are mobile responsive, and their performance is optimised across all major devices and ESPs through rigorous testing prior to handover to CRM team.
You also define specific requirements from our CRM teams into the technical teams to enable workflows and campaigns and be able to think of the optimal way of running campaigns to improve performance. This also includes working with IBM to continually improve the efficiency of the campaigns and optimal running of the system.
Lastly the CRM Planning Manager supports a rigorous and robust testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of campaign build optimisation balancing sophistication to drive performance with simplicity to drive operational efficiency.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of IBM Campaign and SQL
- Experienced user of customer selection tools (e.g. IBM, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Excellent technical skills and data literacy
- Proven track record of developing and implementing multichannel marketing customer selections
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
- Proven track record of developing and implementing multichannel marketing communications (e-mail, SMS, push, social) through broadcast tools
- Experienced user of Watson Campaign Automation / IBM Marketing Cloud or similar campaign tools
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees internationally, across more than 100 countries. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with more than 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'