Our client is a consumer engagement agency, they believe in the power of experience and work with brands to ensure that brand promise is delivered through meaningful experience.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Production support across all channels for designated campaigns (including TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press, Digital, Social Media and In-Restaurant) as briefed by relevant line manager.
- Using creative judgement to assess campaign work and deliver timely, clear feedback to the relevant line manager and partner agencies
- Leading meetings with key departments (such as Legal and Comms) to gain feedback and approval on work
- Organisation and attendance of shoots for TV/Print/Social Media (e.g. organising meetings, timing plans, food and equipment orders and ad-hoc troubleshooting)
- Department Head and broader team admin support including collating and circulating agendas for key meetings, pre-read collation and general diary management
- Taking minutes for meetings and translating these into clear, concise contact reports
We anticipate that the right individual will grow and develop in the role, eventually broadening their responsibilities to lead in the management of some secondary channels e.g. Social Media.
The ideal candidates qualifications and skills:
- Ideally you will have studied a relevant course within marketing or communications
- You will have solid office environment, ideally in marketing or similar industry, at a junior level
- You will have a passion for the brand and wider marketing industry
- Enthusiasm for the creative process of campaign development
- Able to proactively take responsibility for tasks and follow these through thoroughly
- Adapts quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities
- Enjoys and is capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Clear communicator who is articulate, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates a keenness to learn in order to develop business and creative acumen
- Possesses strong relationship management skills in order to get stakeholder approval of creative work
- Listens and asks clarifying questions to understand others' point of view and identify actions
- Able to distil complex feedback into clear and actionable next steps
- Works with others collaboratively to identify barriers and potential solutions
- Assumes responsibility for contact other business stakeholders and the partner agencies on all aspects of campaign delivery
What are the perks of working at this company?
- The opportunity to work with a world leader in the sector
- Continually stretched, challenged, and supported in your growth
- Dynamic and exiting role. No two days are the same.
- The chance for a long-term position at the company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job