Founded in 2004, T-Impact is a rapidly growing Digital Transformation specialist. We work with global brands on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects, using industry leading tools and technology. We love what we do, and work hard to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
T-Impact are currently experiencing a record upturn in client interest and we are looking to strengthen our B2B Marketing Team with the recruitment of a Campaign and Events Manager to help us deliver our message to customers via a calendar of exciting industry events, fully integrated marketing campaigns and original content production and distribution.
Working directly for the Head of Marketing and closely with the sales team, you will have the opportunity to grow with the business and influence its future success.
The right candidate will have considerable experience with planning and executing multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns; with the creation and distribution of powerful content and with creating an exciting and diverse calendar of events.
To speak to our customers effectively, we must consistently exceed their expectations via these channels and more.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be educated to degree level or with equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing Role
- Have 2+ years’ experience with campaign management for complex, multi-channel campaigns
- Have 2+ years’ experience with event management
- Have demonstrable experience with content creation; with video production and basic editing abilities a distinct advantage
- Have demonstrable experience of marketing data management, with a working knowledge of GDPR an advantage
- Have an excellent command of written English, and the ability to write creatively and create compelling marketing copy
T-Impact is an acknowledged expert in Digital Transformation using exciting tools such as Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management Suites (BPMS), Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS) and AI. Operating in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK. The successful candidate will enjoy career growth opportunities you would never see from traditional consultancies.
T-Impact staff are engaged as thought leaders, supporting Digital Transformation projects for legal, banking, health care and retail clients. and responsible for:
- Developing Cognitive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Delivering Digital Innovation projects, a service layer comprised of technologies such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation
- Optimising Business Performance using our proprietary operational management and control solutions
T-Impact has a dedicated internal recruitment team and does not work with recruitment agencies.
- Event Management
- B2B Marketing
- Excellent Communication
- Email Campaigns
- Creation of content