CAMPAIGN ANALYTICS MANAGER
£40,000 - £50,000
Having channeled 7 million into marketing capabilities, this eCommerce brand is looking for someone to take ownership of all things analytics in this space.
Operating across email, DM, social, TV and outdoor this data set is relatively untapped, allowing you to shape how analytics is approached and implement new approaches where you see fit.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking for a new challenge in the retail space - did I mention they do 40% discount on products too?...
Set up 4 years ago, this rapidly growing eCommerce business is known for providing quality fashion with a seamless service. With brand awareness on a rapid incline, they are dedicated to ensuring all marketing decisions are made with an analytical backing and are now building out a team focused on this.
- Open and collaborative culture
- Flexible working
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
As this is a brand-new role it's very much yours to shape, however, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting marketing spend allocation through understanding channel performance and attribution
- Rebuilding customer segmentations to focus in on personalisation and targeted communication
- Working with a 3rd party data agency to understand what other dashboards/reports are needed for effective marketing decision making
- Creating a clear pathway on how different marketing channels interact
- Leading marketing analytics for the business - deciding what new tools/skills to bring in
Although this isn't a management position currently, it is expected that you will build and lead a team in the future.
- Strong SQL coding ability with use on large data sets from a digital or eCommerce source
- An understanding of marketing attribution or marketing measurements
- Exposure to web analytics such as GA or Adobe Analytics
- Use of a visualisation software such as Tableau or Looker
- Previously delivered clear marketing analytics recommendations/solutions
- A degree or higher
- Previous experience in retail or eCommerce
- A salary up to £50,000 dependant on experience
- 40% discount
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'