£40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge in leading tech-focused retail company? You analyse a rich customer data using SQL base including loyalty data to help shape campaign design and delivery. This is all geared towards helping the business better understand their customer base. You will also receive opportunities to further develop your technical skills using Python or R.
You will work for a leading retail company that are going through a massive period of growth. You will be a key figure that sits within their data and analytics centre of excellence with established teams across the whole business. They encourage a collaborative team environment which emphasises autonomy and creativity to explore and come up with innovative ideas to solve problems. In addition, they offer great training opportunities to learn Python or R in the future.
An essential element of your role is to conduct key analysis using and insight that will play a major role in helping to shape the company's marketing and campaign focus.
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects including their existing and future global loyalty programme
- Conducting in-depth analysis using SQL to gain customer insight and then utilizing this information to drive campaign development
- You will identify the what and why around customer targeting
- Post campaign analysis
- Having a clear scope to use your own expertise to come up with innovative solutions to solve potential problems on the data that is gathered.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOX BUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
- 2:1 Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- Proficient in SQL, having utilised it in a commercial role previously
- Experience of analysing customer data and using this information to shape campaign development
- Experience of working with teams cross-functionally across the business including sales and marketing teams
- Expert communication skills with the ability to communicate to non-tech audiences
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Richard Jones via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'