An opportunity has arisen to join the team here at Matalan as a Campaign Analyst. You will generate and present data selections for all marketing campaigns, inputting into and following briefs accurately. You will work closely with research, creative, retail and ecommerce teams to deliver daily campaigns across digital platforms.
- Execute data for all campaigns via multiple channels i.e. Email, APP and Print keeping in line with the production calendar and following data protection guidelines
- Implement testing on campaigns. Report and track results to optimise campaign performance
- Take ownership for all campaign reporting communicating results to the marketing team and wider business
- Make selection and campaign recommendations based on previous performance ensuring that the most relevant analysis is used to measure and evaluate value from the CRM programme
- Improve ROI of campaigns, through better selections, including using available targeting and segmentation tools (e.g. propensity, value segmentation) to best effect as well as creating new targeting techniques
- Proactively identify areas where our database, models and data can be improved
- Drive forward improvements and time efficiencies around campaign selections and reporting
- Briefing external agencies on campaign selection criteria and content.
- Assist in planning future communication strategies and continuous ESP development
- Producing production schedules for regular campaigns for the year, populating dates for all parties involved and distribute accordingly
- Deliver effective new sales and marketing campaigns - including automated campaigns
- Adhoc insight and analytical reporting support the wider insight team as and when required
- Work alongside insight team to deliver targeted communications.
- Report directly to the Customer Marketing Manager and support them as required
- Minimum 2 years experience with campaign management systems, ESP’s and direct working knowledge of databases with query tools within a marketing context
- Knowledge of SQL essential
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and able to prioritise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and under
- Experience in CLM strategy
- Strong project manager, with excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable in presenting all types of information (including complex data) and strategic recommendations at all levels of an organisation;
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.