At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s No. 1 outdoor advertising company. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
The Campaign Administrator or is responsible for the booking and management of client specific campaigns ensuring individual client requirements are met. This is busy role working with our campaign team in the Paddington office. The role will include -
- Offering professional stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Managing client bookings, data entry and campaign validation across different client requests
- Working closely with finance, ensuring new clients are on the booking systems and use our CRM system to accurately record sales data
- Liaising with operations, production, posting managers, sales, trading, specialists and other stakeholders in the full campaign lifecycle when required
- High attention to detail to provide accurate administration and campaign reporting
The skills we are looking for -
- Confident working to deadlines and offering a high level and accurate service
- Previous experience working in a similar campaign or deadline driven administration environment
- Confident communication and presentation skills when speaking with all levels
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritise in order to achieve deadlines and maintain client’s expectations
- Previous experience using CRM systems to input data and produce reports would be an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong skills in Microsoft Office
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job