Our client is very much on the forefront of employee happiness, not only are there added benefits to the role itself but you also have these great perks - In the company common room, they have a PS4 and table football, so during you're break, if you want to unwind away from your desk or keep score with your colleagues you can. They do regular themed company events around e.g. World Cup, Christmas etc. They offer breakfast 3 times a week, fresh fruit or pastries. To top it off, once a month they order in Pizza for the team, I can assure you there will be no need to run to make sure you grab a slice as they make sure there is enough to go round. These are just a few things they do. If you feel that this is a good fit for you then please get in touch.
Our client is a specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries who are now recruiting an Acquisition Analyst to join the analytics team on a full time and permanent basis.
As an Acquisition Analyst, you will work in the Analytics department. You will be responsible for supporting the Acquisition team via analysis and insight. You will be involved in the day to day brand activity and interpretation of information that allows the business to acquire, develop and retain customers.
You will be responsible for interpretation of trends in data and providing insights to product managers for business-critical decisions.
- Creating reports, analysis and data visualizations based on business needs.
- Analysing and assessing the impact of marketing activities.
- Understanding key customer journeys and identifying how these can be optimized.
- Working collaboratively across various teams including Marketing CRM, Acquisition, Tech, Product, Finance and Customer Services.
- Helping make data the centre of all key decision making across the business.
- Extracting, analysing and interpreting large data sets.
- Providing insights and solutions to help managers, stakeholders and other end users to make informed business decisions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Education to a degree level in a numerate discipline, relevant work experience or any other presentable knowledge/experience is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of acquisition sources and structures
- An understanding or keen interest of the gaming industry and the challenges it faces.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve.
- Ability to work with a small flexible team.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to see commercial opportunities.
- Ability to think logically and strategically.
- A curious and questioning approach with a high attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skill set.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"