Through alignment to specific Industry or Business areas of the firm, the Campaign Account Management team develop deep and trusted stakeholder relationships, aimed at ensuring the Agency support provided to an area is optimised and impactful. The team utilise insights and knowledge of the specific strategy and objectives of the dimension to help tailor how the Agency can best support them towards achieving these. Ultimately this team are the 'point’ people for a specific stakeholder area for maximising their Agency related campaign interactions.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
Focused on providing an account management support offering akin to the model and standards seen in external agencies, ensuring each specific area benefits from the best of the Agency to help drive their major marketing campaign activity and enhance their key client relationships and opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Using stakeholder engagement/networking and specific area/sector knowledge to create an Agency Industry/Business area plan, highlighting key opportunities, potential challenges, the pipeline of the most important campaigns requiring support and the Agency’s resource & response plan for these
- Liaising with wider Agency teams to engage, inform and resource plan for an area’s specific needs
- Proactive ideation and engagement around bringing the best of the Agency to a specific area based on historic use, best practices, new innovations and evolving Industry/Business area plans and strategies
- Leadership of the largest and most impactful campaigns for an area (working close with Campaign Project Management team members), including creation of the Agency response strategy, briefing wider Agency teams, responsibility for key status and milestone updates, ensuring all activity is focused and linked to overall objectives, monitoring key KPIs to ensure this, and being the lead escalation point for the project
- Overview of all activity being undertaken by Agency, acting as trouble-shooter/escalation point where necessary
- Working collaboratively with wider Industry and Business Strategy teams to engage and drive cross Agency/campaign efficiency where relevant
- Line management of multiple members of the Campaign Project Management team
- Overseeing and managing the focus and output of other CPM team members working on campaigns for specific Industry or Business area, as well as Marketing Coordination aligned support in India
- Constant liaison with representatives from Strategy, Creative and Operations to understand successes and development areas with ongoing Agency services provided to specific area, and ongoing engagement with key Industry or Business area stakeholders (at all levels including Partner) to provide updates and understand key feedback
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London and Hyderabad
This is a permanent full-time opportunity
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
This role requires multiple years of account management experience from previous roles within a marketing or creative agency environment.
Skills required for the role are:
- Evidences extensive knowledge and experience of managing major marketing campaigns and activity for key clients
- Knowledge and experience of bringing together the right resource with the right skills and capacity to deliver projects within tight budgets (be they monetary or 'time’ budgets i.e. people hours spent on a campaign)
- Excellent client/stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong line management capabilities
- Ambitious, self-motivated and high performing individual
- A constant thirst for knowledge and understanding, be that of the strategies for the specific aligned area or the wider marketing sector
- An ability to take new innovations and best practices and tailor these to provide a solution for a specific set of stakeholder objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and professional services
- Experience of working in multi stakeholder environments
- Multiple and extensive network across specific aligned teams
- Campaign Project Management and Marketing Coordination teams
- Wider Agency teams across Creative, Strategy and Operations areas
Your service line: Internal Services
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 172737
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'