Service Care Solutions are recruiting for experienced CAMHS experienced Mental Health Practitioner in the South Lakes. £26ph (Ltd) 45p per mile expenses £250 Registration bonus after only 150 hours work
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). As part of the team, you will deliver high quality service provision that promotes and improves the mental health and well-being of children and young people, their families and carers.
Working within a systemic and holistic framework you will undertake needs led, evidence based, highly skilled assessments and therapeutic interventions to children and young people, their families and carers, who present to the service. These assessments will also include young people needing support due to deliberate self-harm.
- Person Specification
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC or Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England and have recent experience working within Mental Health Services such as CAMHS or Healthy Young Minds.
- The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
- Demonstrable Knowledge, skills and experience in evidence-based needs led assessments, of highly complex and co-morbid presentations of children, young people, their families and carers (including deliberate self-harm).
- Demonstrable Knowledge and skills in evidence based therapeutic interventions relevant to the needs of this client group.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- £250 Registration Bonus We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 150 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- £150 Job Referral Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'