CAMHS Practitioner - Remote Working
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great CAMHS team in their search for a Band 6 CAMHS nurse/Social Worker in a fantastic CAMHS based service. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk. They will have substantial CAMHS/EWMHS clinical experience. This role is based in Essex however the position is entirley remote.
The role of the clinician will be to undertake screening and a brief triage/telephone assessment of new referrals received into the SPA in respect of children and young people and to signpost appropriately depending on the child or young person’s presentation at the time of the triage. The responsibility of a SPA clinician is to provide a timely and effective service to children and young people taking into considering the holistic needs of their families and carers
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse/Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS service
- £28.00-£35ph umbrella based on experience
Call Cameron on () to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'