Hunter Mental Health has an excellent opportunity has for a CAMHS Practitioner at a band 6 level. We are looking for people who are available as soon as possible, to work within a CAMHS Team in Norfolk.
You will be required to work within the CAMHS team to provide treatment and support to children aged 0 - 18.
You must have the below requirements;
- Hold the necessary and relevant certificates/qualifications for a CAMHS practitioner
- Must be registered (with no restrictions) with the NMC or relevant governing body
- Have CAMHS experience
- Demonstrates high standards in written and oral communication, problem solving and computer skills.
- Be able to work 30 - 37.5 hours
- The client is offering this position on a temporary basis.
The pay rate for this post is £22.50 - £24.50 per hour.
If you would like more information regarding this job or the any other Mental Health vacancies then please contact Declan at Hunter Mental Health.