Hunter Mental Health has an excellent opportunity has for a CAMHS Practitioner at a band 6 level. We are looking for people who are available as soon as possible, to work within a CAMHS Team in Birmingham.
You will be required to work within the CAMHS Crisis team to provide treatment and support to children aged 0 - 18.
You must have the below requirements;
- Hold the necessary and relevant certificates/qualifications for a CAMHS practitioner
- Must be registered (with no restrictions) with the NMC or relevant governing body
- Have CAMHS experience
- Demonstrates high standards in written and oral communication, problem solving and computer skills.
- Be able to work on a shift pattern and work weekends
- The client is offering this position on a temporary basis.
The pay rate for this post is £25.50 - £27.50 per hour.
If you would like more information regarding this job or the any other Mental Health vacancies then please contact me on the details below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job