Are you a Mental Health Nurse who wants to work in a place rated 'Outstanding' in its most recent CQC inspection? is so, a CAMHS team, based in Cumbria, is looking for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to support with increasing case loads within the Children and Young Peoples Services.
CAMHS experience is essential for this post and it offers a great opportunity to enhance your skills and progress your career as a Mental Health Nurse. Experience of using RiO is preferred, but not essential.
As a Mental Health Nurse, your working hours can be flexible but would ordinarily be on a shift rota Mon-Sun depending on the needs of the service and clients. This role offers excellent pay rates, and working full time (37.5hrs per week) successful candidates can expect to earn pay rates of £35-48.00 per hour dependent on shift pattern.
Benefits of being a Randstad Nurse in this role include:
- Working for an award winning NHS Foundation Trust, rated 'Outstanding' by CQC
- One dedicated consultant and point of contact to support you 24/7
- Free accredited training to assist with NMC revalidation
- Excellent pay rates and benefits - earn £30+ per hour DOE
- Flexible working patterns and discounts on restaurants, high street shops and more
As a Mental Health Nurse an ordinary day for you could include:
- Supporting patients (and families) who use the service
- Medication management and attending an MDT meeting
- Carrying out assessments, delivering treatment (i.e. CBT, DBT, solutions based therapies)
- Discharge planning for patients leaving the service
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist Nursing consultants work with NHS and private sector teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim or permanent post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place into work.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have available please contact Wayne on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'