Your new company
Hays Healthcare are actively recruiting Band 6 CAHMS Practitioners to work in Stafford or Cannock.
Your new role
The post holder will deliver a high quality, comprehensive mental health service for children and young people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties. The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on working with children and young people and their families who experience a complex range of needs and difficulties. Acting as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will provide assessment, psychosocial, evidence-based interventions using a collaborative approach and will be skilled at risk assessment and management. They will complement the multi-disciplinary working of the team, providing supervision for other team members, as agreed with the Operational Manager. They will participate in team and service development and evaluation. Liaison, advice and consultation with a wide range of agencies is central to the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Registered mental health Nurse or Learning Disability nurse with current registration Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Psychologist.
- Post-registration experience, evidence of formal courses and training at diploma/degree level.
- Conforms to Professional Registration requirements
- Post-qualifying experience as a qualified Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist
- Experience of working with CYP who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs
- Experience of working in community setting and making decisions autonomously
- Experience of assessing, planning, co-ordinating and managing CYP with mental health problems in a community setting.
- Experience of integrating care delivery across multi-disciplinary /multi agency teams
- Experience of leading/contributing to CPA/SAP process
- RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK - no sponsorship available
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Weekly Pay
- Weekdays £24
- Saturdays £32
- Sundays £38
- Guaranteed work
- Block Bookings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'