Our client is looking to appoint a CAMHS Consultant.
• Taking clinical responsibility for patients, including multidisciplinary ward rounds, risk reviews, strategic reviews and the development of a therapeutic milieu.
• Fulfilling the role of Responsible Clinician to patients detained under the Mental Health Act (1983).
• Supervising the process of referral and admission including contributing to preadmission assessments of young people with other team members.
• Offering a psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of young people.
• Contributing to management meetings and clinical governance meetings for the services provided at the hospital, and contributing to the development of service strategy.
• Contributing to in-house training programmes within the services and offering supervision to other members of the multi-disciplinary team, particularly junior medical staff.
• Contributing to the development and evaluation of services in collaboration with the Lead Consultant and Clinical Service Manager.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED SO PLEASE SEND ME OVER YOUR CV IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ROLE!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job