Salary: Negotiable and competitive
Location: North Nottinghamshire
Excellent career opportunity!
Our client works with some of the most well-known brands around the World and are looking to add a camera editor to their existing team. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a highly successful company that has been established for over 100 years.
Our client has a video production company as part of their business operating from a custom built-film factory creating film for a range of well-known brands.
They are looking for an experienced camera editor that has that ability to see projects through from post production to delivery. Working mainly out on location within a small team on location across the UK and beyond.
The ideal candidate for the camera editor role will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years working experience with good skills in operating a camera from framing to exposure, knowledge of different lenses and their pros and cons
- Competent in using Premier Pro CC and Avid MC
- A general interest in cameras
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Full UK driving licence and flexibility on hours and willing to work away from home
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity apply now, give TurnerFox Recruitment a call on or email in your CV.
- premiere pro
- camera man
- camera editor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"