Responsibilities and experience:
- Create and implement a CNC turning and multi-axis machining solution
- Bring all current and future supply chain work in house including jig and fixture design, tooling selection and CNC programming
- Optimise and/or repurpose existing robotic automation to support production on current work load and seek to open up capabilities for product growth currently not utilised
- Combine current spin lathe equipment with modern tooling capabilities to improve product per machine capability reducing multiple machine centre routings
- Optimise and/or re purpose existing VTL machines to support NPD for friction stir welding and seek to open up capabilities for product growth currently not utilised in the UK for Space tank dome manufacture
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Sophie at
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job