GSL Education require a number of Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to join our friendly, dynamic and professional team. We service a variety of Secondary/Primary Schools: Independent, Academy, Maintained and SEN throughout the West Kent area including: Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells. With day-day supply, long-term and even permanent positions available matching your own specific work requirements you needn't look any further!
To apply you must:
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's Degree or any associated certificates allowing you to work in a school environment
- Relevant experience working in schools that can be easily referenced
- We will consider exceptional graduates planning to undertake their teacher-training who require classroom experience
- Be a confident classroom practitioner who can cope with managing/supporting groups of up to 30 pupils who may exhibit challenging behaviour
- Have a good general understanding of National Curriculum as your role will be varied
- Have good reading, writing, numeracy and IT skills
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
GSL Education's Key Strengths as an Employer:
- Allow flexible opportunities around our work force's schedules
- Become a regular supply in local schools on your door-step
- Day-day work that regularly leads to longer term and permanent placements
- A chance to taste a variety of different schools before finding 'the right one' whether you have just finalised a substantive post or are new to education
- Competitive daily rates of pay, particularly for longer term assignments where we closely match your prior pay-scale
- Your own dedicated consultant working tirelessly on your behalf to find you the best placements at the best rates
- We will value YOU and support you in every way, offering advice and guidance whenever you need it
- GSL Education was born out of the creation and development of a number of charities and institutions in the UK and abroad
- We are passionate about education and have ethical values which our candidates really resound with
- GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community
If you are a TA/Cover Supervisor looking for a change and want to join an agency with a fresh approach, motivated by your happiness then connect with us today.
We look forward to having you on board with us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job