Calling all support staff!
Are you an LSA or TA looking for work?
Local work in Portsmouth area
Full or Part Time hours
£55 + a day and possibilities of Long Term options.
CER Education are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant / LSA. CER work alongside several Secondary schools and Academies in the Portsmouth area, who rely on us for short and long-term staffing solutions.
We have upcoming opportunities for both full and part-time positions with the rate of pay expected to be between £55-80 per day.
Experience of working as an LSA / Teaching Assistant is not essential, however we do ask that you have at least 3 months experience in a role that involves working with Children.
As an LSA / Teaching Assistant your role will involve working with the learning support team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities in mainstream classes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To build and maintain successful relationships with students, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
* To help promote independent learning.
* To help reinforce learning.
* To assist students with physical needs.
* To help students record work in an appropriate way.
* To develop study and organisational skills.
* To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
* To model good practice.
* To help build the students confidence and enhance self-esteem.
The benefit of working for CER
* You will have a personal and dedicated Secondary Consultant who has worked in Education, who listens to what you want!
* Competitive day rates from £55+ (dependant on qualification and experience)
* Local work at a range of different schools.
* Free Continued Professional Development courses including: Behaviour Management Skills, Team Teach, Safeguarding and Planning, Monitoring and Assessment.
Please contact Polly Watts for more information.
Polly.Watts @ cer.co.uk
- "Special Needs"
- "SEN TA"
- "Teaching Assistant"
- "Learning Support Assistant"
- "Support Assistant"
- "Cover Supervisor"
- "SEN Co"
- "SEND Co"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'