ENTRY LEVEL - Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee - CITY OF LONDON
Have you just GRADUATED from university? Do you want to make GREAT MONEY? Do you want to work in a SOCIAL environment?
Our client are industry leading experts and are qualified, professional Independent Financial Advisers with over 30 years’ experience in advising clients and are market leaders with an unrivalled name in providing bespoke recruitment solutions and advice to their partner companies. They are looking for ambitious, financially driven and hard-working grads to work hard and play HARDER!
The Role - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Writing job adverts and posting on job boards
- Screen candidates
- Aid candidates through the interview process
- Business development
- Meeting with companies to discuss hiring requirements
- Maintaining an active LinkedIn profile
- Hitting and exceeding targets constantly
What they can offer you - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- UNLIMITED earning potential - the more work you do, the more you will be rewarded
- Provide exposure to client development
- Work hard play hard culture
- Young environment
- Company laptop and phone
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin and 5* restaurants in central London
- Central London offices
- On-the-job training from senior leading industry experts
- Facilitate you to be in control of your own success and earning potential
- Build a successful, prestigious career with a prospect of joining a managerial/senior role within your first 3 years and be earning a SIX FIGURE SALARY
- Fast track your career and be an industry expert within 3 years
Year 1: £35k OTE
Year 2: £50K OTE
Year 3: £70k+ OTE
What we need from you - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- University degree at a grade 2.1 is preferable
- Commercial experience or other relevant work experience in the sectors mentioned above
- Positivity, can-do attitude, work ethic and ambition
- Career-minded, confident and resilient
- Intelligent, ambitious and financially-driven
- Fluency in European languages - German, French or Dutch preferable
What they have to offer you - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £22.5k base salary with OTE (on target earnings) of £32-£35k in your FIRST year!
- Learn from industry experts
- Build a long-standing prestigious career
- Pension contribution
- Company drinks and socials
- Lunch clubs
If you are up for the challenge and are interested in getting into the Recruitment Industry, please send through your CV and we will be in contact regarding the Executive Search Researcher position!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'