Location: Hertfordshire area and Greater London
We are looking for teaching assistants to work with a range of secondary and post-16 schools in London and now the Hertfordshire area.
Our schools are looking to appoint successful candidates through fixed term and short term contracts contracts starting ASAP. Our schools are looking for graduates who are keen to become a qualified teachers and/or candidates who have experience with SEND.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be part of a team working under the direction of the SENCO. You will be expected to work effectively with both teaching and support staff at all levels as well as with parents/carers, students and external agencies
The ideal candidate
- Experience working with children who have SEND (desirable)
- Ability to form good working relationships with students, parents/carers and colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative
- A high degree of professionalism in your approach to work and tasks set
- An ability to be a good role model for students and colleagues.
Schools are looking to interview ASAP so if the above sound like you then hit apply or email your most updated CV with a small blurb explaining you interest to .
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- KEY STAGE 3
- KEYSTAGE 3
- Therapeutic School; SECONDARY; SEN;SEND; LEARNING DIFFICULTIES; SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SEND; ENGLISH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job