Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2018 Graduate Scheme
- Graduating this summer and not sure what to do next?
- Are you hard working, money motivated and ambitious?
- Does high earning potential and fast track career progression excite you?
Then a graduate training scheme in recruitment could be for you
Roc Search are looking for ambitious, money motivated, hard-working individuals who are prepared to work hard and reap the rewards through commission and incentives. We’re looking for people who are:
- Confident and outgoing
- Driven by targets and achieving goals
- Ambitious and keen to progress quickly through an organisation
- Motivated by financial gain and reward
- Competitive nature with a natural flare for sales
- An excellent work ethic and a drive to succeed
What does a recruiter do?
Recruitment is a sales role building relationships with clients and candidates. Most of your day will be spent on the phone selling your service to clients and understanding their requirements. Whilst also sourcing candidates who would be suitable for your clients. It’s a tough role with long hours and a fair amount of rejection but if you love being genuinely rewarded for your hard work this shouldn’t worry you!
Why Roc search?
Recruitment rewards your hard work with a competitive basic salary and huge earning potential through commission, on top of that we also offer:
- Excellent training & development
- Fast track career progression based purely on your own performance
- 2 holiday incentives per year (Ibiza, Cancun, Marbella, Vegas)
- Car allowance target
- Monthly lunch club
- Free breakfast every morning
- Beer fridge in the office
- Day off on your birthday
We have ambitious growth plans that we would love for you to be a part of, so apply today and start your journey to success with Roc search!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"