Office Angels are currently supporting a variety of clients based in Brighton and surrounding areas, due to increased volumes we urgently need additional new DBS Checked Education candidates to add to our portfolio of professional workers.
We are considering candidates who are available immediately and are committed to covering assignments on a short-notice basis. The assignments can vary from one day reception cover to on-going rolling contracts.
If you have experience in the following areas, please get in touch today!:
?? Human Resources - all levels
?? Finance & Accounts - all levels
?? Exams Assistant/Officer/Invigilator
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Front of house experience is desirable
- Customer facing/service experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as both a team member and in a stand-alone position
- Strong initiative and proactive working manner
You MUST be able to start immediately and be available to work in a temporary capacity for a minimum of 3 months
Our roles start at a pay rate of £9ph+ on average
Core business hours will usually be between 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'