- £7.75 to £10.00 per hour (plus bank holiday enhancements)
- Variety of evening, overnight and weekend shifts available
- NHS pension
- Training and Development opportunities
Herts Urgent Care (HUC) is seeking compassionate, motivated and organised Call Navigators for our NHS 111 service. As a highly successful not-for-profit Social Enterprise with a good CQC report providing excellent and quality unscheduled care services, HUC offers a supportive, enjoyable, team-based culture.
The role involves:
- Acting as the main liaison point between the Contact Centre and the Clinicians in our new CAS (Clinical Assessment Service)
- Answering calls from a range of Healthcare Professionals and outside Agencies
- Receiving calls from all Nursing and Care Homes in Hertfordshire and signposting them to the most appropriate care
- Entering updating and recording patient details on our systems
- Dealing with callers queries regarding appointments or home visits and prioritising cases according to clinical urgency
You will have:
- A good telephone manner and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of different software and database packages.
- Experience of working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be empathetic and a good listener.
- The maturity and skills to manage sensitive and emotional calls from a range of sources
- Quality Services
- Patient Care
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive you will only be contacted if your application for this post has been successful
- Call Centre
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job