Do you have call monitoring experience, and are you based in Liverpool? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you. A busy contact centre in Liverpool is looking for a Call Monitoring Officer to join their data processing team.
This Call Centre Monitoring Officer job comes with a salary of £19,344, based on full-time weekday hours. Utilising your previous call monitoring experience, it will be your responsibility to listen to calls to approve, reject or feedback to the Contact Centre staff, ensuring that leads are delivered to a high standard. You will monitor calls to ensure professionalism and to make sure all regulatory processes and client requirements are adhered to.
Primary Call Monitoring responsibilities include:
- Judging the quality of calls to ensure high standard leads for clients
- Ensuring that customer service operators use the correct call scripts, including all regulatory requirements
- Identifying trends of unacceptable call content
Previous experience in quality review and call monitoring is essential. Experience in managing a team in a contact centre/call quality environment would also be desirable.
In addition, applicants will require these skills:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring a high level of customer service and quality
- Competence with IT, including all basic Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to listen to a high volume of calls while maintaining focus for long periods
- Data analysis experience and a love for data and analysis
In return for your skills and commitment, you will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested? Give us a call asap to find out more about this Call Monitoring Officer job in Liverpool.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; team leader; call listening
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'