A 'Big Four’ financial services firm is running a project on behalf of a major bank supporting customers who have fallen into arrears. We require experienced call handlers to join the project.
- Providing solutions to customers who have fallen into arrears
- Identifying vulnerable customers and offering suitable solutions
- Understanding complex financial packages
- Completing income and expenditure forms
- Communicating solutions via telephone
- Meeting quality targets
- Escalating necessary issues to supervisors
- Several years of call centre experience in financial services (minimum)
- Experience of working with debt management and insolvency cases (ideal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable customers is essential
This is a work from home opportunity, the client will be providing the required equipment. IMPORTANT: You must have adequate space to work from home and receive calls throughout the working day. You must also work nearby your router to connect via Ethernet cable.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates without delay.
- Call Centre
- Debt Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'