Call Handler / Customer Service Administrator
Monday to Friday - 40 hour week - 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm shift basis
29 days holiday a year
Excellent benefits package
Yearly salary increases
Netbox Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an established and reputable company based in the rural Maidstone area to recruit a Call Handler / Customer Service Administrator to join their fast-paced and friendly team on a permanent basis.
This Call Handler / Customer Service Administrator opening would suit someone with excellent rapport building skills, a natural empathy and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
You will ideally have had previous office experience but candidates with great IT skills and a willingness to learn will also be considered.
Duties for this Call Handler / Customer Service Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with up to 40/50 incoming calls a day - the majority of these will be to log service calls and new jobs
- Asking questions to try and do an initial diagnosis ahead of the contractor's visit
- Answering emails from customers and contractors
- Logging the jobs on the in-house database (full training provided)
- Assisting to allocate work to contractors
- Confirming appointments and arranging for appointment letters to be sent out
Key skills required:
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office, Excel and bespoke in-house database
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, "can do" attitude
- Empathetic and able to build rapport well
Hours of work will be on a shift basis between 8am and 6pm (shift basis) on a 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 22nd January (additional interview slots available on the 28th if needed) with an immediate start date also available. However, candidates on a 1 week notice will also still be considered.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian Parrish on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'