gap Personnel Exeter are supporting our local client to recruit an Inbound Call Handler to join their growing team.
The role involves receiving and evaluating inbound calls and providing a suitable response, ensuring that the customer is dealt with efficiently, effectively and in accordance with company procedures. The Advisor handles emergency response calls in a 24/7, 365 days a year service. The Customer Response Centre supports a diverse and largely vulnerable customer base.
These roles would be suited to people who have had previous experience of working within a call handling, customer facing environment and can handle problems and difficult situations whilst remaining calm and effective.
You will need to assess, control, and arrange a swift and appropriate response to emergency situations by calling the fire, police or ambulance service. You will need patience and understanding when dealing with our customers, with a "can do" attitude. Out of hours you will need to answer urgent customer service calls. There are various shifts available, which involve weekends.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above. Desirable would be English and Maths.
- Proven working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of supporting or advising vulnerable groups.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate information quickly.
- Good telephone manner.
- £8.93 ph after successful completion of probation and training.
- 26 days' holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays, with the ability to purchase additional holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- My Discounts - giving you access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'