We are looking for a permanent Call Handler to join a small yet effective team with our client based between Perth and Dundee. The role requires an individual that can provide outstanding levels of customer service along with supporting field teams. As a result, high quality levels of communication are also a must!
What you get:
- £17500 - £18000 p/a
- Permanent position
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days holiday per year starting!
- On-site canteen
- Free parking
- Fun fast paced environment
- varied and engaging work load
What we need:
- A strong, confident communicator
- Call centre experience (very much preferred)
- Flexibility (due to small team)
- Core hours are Tuesday - Saturday 07.45 - 17.00
- Own transport is desirable
If this sounds like you or is a business you'd like to work in please do not hesitate to send through you CV. All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everyone. Cordant people is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- account manager
- Customer service
- call handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"