It is essential that you have previous direct customer service experience and can handle high volume calls.
• Make outbound and take inbound customer calls, focusing on identifying needs, problems and changes in circumstances.
• Provide accurate information and available options.
• Have a professional, polite manner to be maintained without exception.
• Identify and resolve/escalate complaints in accordance with company policy.
• Provide a customer focused, compliant telephone service to existing customers.
You will be working 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8am and 6pm on a shift basis.
Initial salary on offer is £15,250 with an increase to £15,750 after successful completion of probation and then a further increase to £16,250 after 1 year’s service and a final increase to £17,250 after 2 year’s service.
• 23 days holiday in the first year, increasing by 1 each year on the anniversary of commencement date up to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays
• Single private medical cover
• Work place pension scheme
• A range of flexible benefits available including buying/selling holidays (maximum of 5 days), annual subscriptions for magazines/wine club, discounts on retail vouchers, gym memberships etc. cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
• Discretionary company bonus scheme and salary reviews
It is essential that you have experience of working in a customer services environment and ideally have experience of working within the life and pensions or financial services industry.
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O'Connor on 01772 200843 for more information.
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview with a view to arranging a face to face interview. If you don't receive a call from us, unfortunately you haven't been short listed on this occasion.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job