A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients Business Support Team on an initial 2 month temporary contract. This is a Birmingham based role and start date asap.
You will work with the business to develop, implement and maintain a Business Support function that includes:-
- Customer Service Skills to support our internal and external customers.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring to the correct department
- Indexing mail to ensure directed to correct scanning queue / department.
- Dealing with documents quickly and accurately to ensure the smooth flow of work within the office environment.
- Complete KPI reports to ensure statistical information is recorded and available.
Ultimately you will be a true team player with previous customer experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment, coupled with a good academic background and a can-do attitude.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job