£16,000 + Excellent benefits package
Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria station
This role is a permanent full time position, working hours between 9am-8pm Saturday- Wednesday.
Health Assured is one of the leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and Occupational Health (OH) providers in the UK dealing with many of the UK’s leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors. With a vast experience and a proven track record in delivering innovative and robust solutions which benefit employees and drive best value for employers.
We are now looking for a Call Handler with an enthusiastic and eager attitude. This is a challenging role but a fantastic opportunity to work alongside business professionals, counsellors, and legal advisors in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
Duties will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective telephone service to all callers
- To demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of individuals and presenting issues, including those who are distressed
- Greet clients making them feel comfortable and at ease; exploring the clients’ situation and identifying the next steps, including assessing the risk/urgency of the issue
- To take ownership and responsibility for of the cases in the first instance and ensure the client is able to access the relevant support
- Ensure that all notes are recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database
- Maintain required productivity levels to ensure that the service provision is maintained and service levels are achieved
- Identifying areas where we can improve client experience
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with any enquiries, or sensitive information obtained as part of the role
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working on inbound phone lines
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listening skills
- Open minded and non-judgemental
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for employees who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job