My client is looking for a temporary call handler for their Basingstoke office to start as soon as possible until the end of March 2018.
Summary: The first point of contact for all financial advisor, client and third party enquiries received via the Contact Management Centre. Providing a high quality, professional service, meeting or exceeding customers' expectations. Liaising with administration teams in order to resolve enquiries, keeping customers informed at all times.
- Demonstrate a customer-focused approach, ensuring high quality communication to all customers, both internally and externally and be available to answer calls in line with company needs.
- Manage customer expectations and fulfil any promises made to internal and external customers. Ensure all customer enquiries are owned and followed through; to include illustrations and administrative work on a one and done basis.
- Record any customer complaints in accordance with the complaints procedure and ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Respond accurately to enquiries either written or verbal, in line with internal procedures ensuring relevant computer systems are updated.
- Promote self-service and coach advisors and clients on the use of on-line services.
- Ensure customer confidentiality is upheld in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Meet or exceed agreed targets, to help ensure that overall departmental Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement. Identify and recommend ways in which to improve Customer Service and morale within the team.
- Ensure that due attention is paid to the fair treatment of customers at all times and adhere to the FSA's "Principles for Business".
Skills & experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and deal with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Proven work experience in a call handling or customer service position.
- Good standard of education. At least to Grade C in GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Good keyboard skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, with ability to understand new technology.
- Desirable CF1 qualification or equivalent or willing to study for.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry preferable.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply to this job post directly.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job