Experienced Call Handler
£21,000 to £25,000
Temp to perm
Are you an experienced Call Handler with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge in order to develop your career? If so, we can help you!
Here at Howells Solutions we are working with a leading Contractor and Facilities Management Group to recruit a proactive and successful Call Handler to join their team based in South East London.
As a Call Handler, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your customer service and organisational skills by tackling several different tasks at once. You will be working as part of a team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments using Opti-time planning tool
- Logging jobs on the system
- Ordering equipment required for repairs
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
The successful candidate MUST have experience in administration in the Social Housing repairs and maintenance sector. IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role. You will also have experience in working in a call centre environment and with ROCC/Opt-time/DRS.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the company's success.
This is a full-time (8am-5pm), temp to perm role for which you will receive an excellent salary of £21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
For more about the Call Handler role or to apply, please send us your CV now!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.