Contact Centre Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Advisor / Call Handler / Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a flair for talking and engaging with people over the phone?
HCL IBS has a wonderful opportunity for someone with experience of working within the Financial Services industry and/or Customer Services environment. We are looking for people who will instil a culture of continuous improvement, through effective communication with their team and customers. The successful candidate will be a motivated team player and exhibit strong communication skills to deliver an excellent Customer Experience on every call.
Purpose of role
- HCL IBS administers life and pension policies on behalf of clients. The role of a call handler is to support customers who contact IBS in connection with their policies.
- Call handlers will work as part of a team providing an excellent and efficient service to our clients' policyholders by responding to verbal enquiries in plain English, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- To respond to all customer queries from policy holders accurately in accordance with current service level standards in terms of timescales and quality.
- To provide excellent customer service and to focus on positive customer outcomes at all times escalating issues where these outcomes are at risk.
- To take responsibility for achieving individual productivity and quality targets and positively contribute to the embedded values and culture of Operational Excellence.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements and processes, for example anti -money laundering and data protection in order to prevent breaches and identify fraudulent activity.
All new recruits to this role will need to complete the CII Foundation qualification as part of their probation.
This qualification is industry recognised and will support an individual’s development in their new role.
HCLIBS will support the individual with regards to this study in line with their published policy; however, the individual should be aware that some study is required within their own time.
Contact Centre Team Leader
- To respond to verbal enquiries received from policyholders, IFA's and third parties providing a "one stop" service where possible. Keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and managing expectations whilst remaining professional and polite at all times.
- Process all calls to the agreed quality standards for correctness and fairness.
- To ensure that all enquiries are recorded correctly on the Company Work Management System, in order for work to be scheduled to the individual and the team and to provide an audit trail.
- Takes ownership of complaint resolution where possible or refers any customer complaints to the relevant department in order to maintain good customer relations and to minimise regulatory breaches.
- To participate fully in departmental and team meetings in order to relay information and promote effective communication and suggest process improvements as appropriate.
- Understands team role in delivering customer value by working with colleagues to ensure consistent performance.
- To work within industry compliance and legislative requirements under the guidance of the Team Leader, ensuring compliance with controls and procedures.
- To participate in project work where required whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company.
- To undertake any other duties as may be deemed appropriate by the Team Leader.
- To demonstrate commitment to treating customers fairly through behaviours and results. This includes putting yourself in the policyholder's shoes, managing their expectations, keeping them informed and communicating with them in clear, plain English.
- To ensure that regulatory and audit requirements are met. To be aware of data security from a customer and business perspective and take responsibility for the prevention of fraudulent activity. Maintaining the data protection ideals of clear desk, secure storage and secure PC.
- To ensure that the requirements of all Company policies are met and acted on as necessary (for example whistle blowing, money laundering, dignity at work).
- To ensure that the business operating systems utilised are used correctly and professionally.
- To ensure that incidents are recognised and reported immediately in line with the incident management process.
- Inspirational Leader
- Strategic Commercial Awareness
- Ability to change and innovate
- Working in a regulatory environment
- Supporting and embedding employee first values
- Delivering Excellence
- Conduct Risk
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Calm, confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Thorough and accurate with attention to detail
- Flexible approach and self motivated to develop knowledge and skills to continually improve
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Customer Services
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job