Call Handler (no sales and not a call centre)
Ellesmere Port - Cheshire Oaks
£17.5k basic £20k OTE
Southam Selections are currently recruiting for a call handler to work for a construction-based company who generate leads for up and coming projects all over the UK.
You will make warm calls to business' to fill in the missing information to accounts you are given.
The company offer training, stability, progression and lots of benefits.
8.30am -5pm Monday to Friday
No weekends or Bank Holidays
The main purpose of the role is to research up and coming construction projects using a non-sales approach and fact finding by making phone calls, internet and other communication sources.
- Collate constructions information from various sources including phone and internet
- Work well within a team to collect the information required
- Being responsible for your own accounts
- Managing and prioritising your work load
- Deal with Customer Services
- Build relationships with contacts within the construction industry
You will ideally have some experience making calls and co-ordinating things together.
This role is not a sales role, however there is a lot of hard work involved and you will be making a lot of warm calls
You need to be confident and work well within a team
As well as monthly and quarterly bonuses, the company offer a fantastic training academy where you can develop your skills over the space of 6 months +
- 25 days holidays which goes to 27 after 2 years’ service
- Discounted Gym Fees
- Closed over Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Talent spotter - earn up to £500 to refer a friend
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reward Gateway scheme
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'