Our Client are a large banking organisation and have some very exciting permanent opportunities based in the Newcastle area.
No two days are the same, so you'll need the ability to think on your feet whilst constantly delivering an exceptional level of service. Our Centres are built on the outstanding service provided to our customers. We are looking for exceptional people to deliver this service and support function for internal departments.
If you put the customer first and strive to provide the best service possible, we will invest in your future and provide you a career.
Job title: Inbound PPI Customer Service Advisor
Hours of work: You need to be available to work between 8am and 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4pm
As an Inbound PPI Customer Service Advisor in Newcastle, you will take calls from Santander customers relating
to PPI Claims. Providing a service that is simple, personal and fair you will be an ambassador us, working
alongside your team members to provide an exceptional level of service, assist customers with their queries and
- Are you a confident communicator
- Are you customer focused
- Do you have any CCJs? - if so unfortunately we cannot progress an application
- Do you have any unspent convictions - if so unfortunately we cannot progress an application
- Are you able to work the shift pattern stated in the advert
We realise customer service is all about mindset, our people want to provide the best service they can. You may
not have worked in finance before or have an understanding of payment protection but our world class training
and development will ensure you are equipped with the skills to succeed. We look for people that share our
values and give them the support to be the best they can be Employee benefits;
- Large free onsite car park
- Less than 5 minute walk to the closest Metro stop
- Access to an employee car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'