This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Do you have strong Administration skills?
If so this could be the perfect position for you!!
Reed Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Call Handler to join a lively and exciting company in the centre of Bath. The office is located right next to the train and bus station so would be easily commutable from the surrounding areas.
Your role will be to follow up on enquiries from new and existing customers and directing them to the appropriate departments within the business.
Key Responsibilities within the position are:
• To contact prospective and existing customers
• To make a positive first impression and demonstrate high levels of customer care
• Accurately record all call information
• To coordinate information to the relevant departments within the business
• To work in an efficient and professional manner to meet performance targets
Applicants must have:
• Experience within an administrative / customer service environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong attention to detail and a real can do attitude
• IT literate
Candidates will be required to work two late shift per week (11.30am-8pm) and one Saturday in every three.
Full training will be provided plus the support of a bright and passionate team.
If you have an enthusiastic attitude and are looking to build a rewarding career then please apply today or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job