You will be the first point of contact from clients looking for a quote, requiring a site inspection and more.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Forward emails to the appropriate person to action
- Take all enquiry details and update enquires schedule
- Book site inspections if required and record appointments on outlook calendars
- Discuss enquiries to ensure that its allocated to the right people to inspect
- Ensure all templates are created for quotation once we have all information
- Ensure all quotations must be sent out within the deadline
- Ensure large quotations are approved before they go out.
- Record all quotations sent out are recorded on Eworks
- Follow up calls to customers a few hours after quotations have be sent to confirm they have been received.
- Chase quotations
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. This would suit those who have worked within a facilities help desk type of set up or engineer co-ordiantor type role or similar. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and busy enviornment, and enjoy taking responsbility for your workloads in an environment that will see you get noticed, then look no further!
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of this client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job