Call Coach - Collections & Arrears
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a major financial services remediation project and work on behalf of a "Big 4" firm.
Due to commence in January 2018, we are looking exceptional candidates to fill a number of Coaching roles with a top tier UK bank. Part of your role will be to monitor the work of Collections Agents within the business and provide live call coaching to ensure that company quality standards are met at all times. Ideally you will have a professional background covering arrears management & collections but also have experience from a remediation project at QA, Coach or Outcome Tester level.
Tell Me More
- Locations: Positions available in Manchester and Kirkby
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initial contract to July 2018
- Rate: £210 per day
The Benefits For You
You'll be working onsite at a leading UK bank and working alongside a global consultancy and advisory firm. You will be able to use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Experience of working in a Collections or Arrears Management team is essential
- A background in complaints remediation, ideally at Coach, QA, QC or Outcome Tester level, is desirable
- Proven experience of providing leadership, training or coaching in a financial services environment would be advantageous
- Call monitoring and quality checking experience is desirable
- Solid technical background covering a range of regulated retail and business banking products (Experience gained only from PPI projects will not be suitable for this role)
- Knowledge of the FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC) would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly
- Ability to work on a target-driven contract
- The ability to maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and donâ€™t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.