Our client, an IT company on the outskirts of Cardiff are looking for a Call Co-Ordinator to co-ordinate and manage all field service engineer visits to customer sites and to ensure that they provide the level of service required to meet the contractual requirements of the customers
Main Tasks and Objectives
- Provide telephone and email service for the Support contact centre 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am - 5.30pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm on a rota basis.
- Co-ordinate field service engineers’ visits to customer sites and escalate service requests to the appropriate team or organisation.
- Complete call incident reports, detailing field service engineers’ involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
- Update and maintain the company database.
- Prepare the necessary call statistics and assist in the generation of monthly measurements.
- Complete customer satisfaction calls on each closed field service engineer visit.
- Complete daily shift handovers to pass issues to colleagues and shift engineers.
- Take an active role in streamlining processes and improving customer service.
Outcomes and Deliverables
- Customers receive a professional service and feedback is positive.
- Calls are prioritised and organised to meet Service Level Agreements.
- All geographical areas are covered with minimal missed calls.
- Positive internal relationships are achieved.
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job